martes, 19 de febrero de 2008

My first research***


This entry is dedicated to the teacher…

I’m starting a investigation about a personal opinion: “The abuse of idiomatic translation in texts that can be translated literally” ok, I’ve read and heard translations that are translated idiomatically I mean translators change some words and structures in order to emphasize the author’s intention or just to better its sound, but even though there so many texts that have a literal translation, the translators prefer the idiomatic one. And I think that is wrong because they are not the author, and their criterion is not enough for change a text, So I need some help to found a way to base my opinion.

My methodology’s teacher said me that I need to find some kind of texts and reject some others, and looking for theories that explain my opinion, actually a teacher said me there is a theory called Foreign. So I will be thankful of any help since it is my first investigation and I need opinions, ideas, rejects, etc…

Tomorrow I will go to the SAC I hope I can find additional information there, but unfortunately I don’t know where else I can go to do research so… I have to start soon!!! See you later…

No hay comentarios: