sábado, 16 de febrero de 2008


Superstitions... I think that some superstitions are ridiculous because it is impossible for me to believe that I’m sentenced to 7 years of bad look just for a broken mirror, or think I shouldn’t pass under stairs (actually I can’t remember what is de consequence of that) whatever, But there some many beliefs are more convenient to me, like “ A frog brings good look about money” I can use it like a charm =) , But I neither believe in them, I think the mind is so strong that you can put that special power in them for help or destroy you.

I have a friend who thinks if she tells me her plans before they happen, they probably are going to stop working. My aunt and grandma usually buy grapes for the twelve chimes of Christmas. Both 2 R funny!!! Ahhhh and my boyfriend says that a desire will come true with a star lake.
In my case I think if you believe in superstitions they are going to happen. So I’m happy of being doubtful.

If you want to sill being worried http://www.oldsuperstitions.com/
There are some very hilarious.

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Your last entry shows the date of February 16, that means you recently posted something but remember you're still way behind with this assignment. You need to write more!