lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

Hello there! Today I’m going to talk about my social service. I’m doing it in the INM (INSTITUTO NACIONAL DE MIGRACION) everyday I wake up around 7:00 am, too early!!! And it is not enough time to take a shower, breakfast, and make up. I can’t understand, whatever I don’t really like to be there 4 hours in which I work just 1 hour, you know…
The lunch, say hello, a coffee and obviously say good bye. In there I have to capture data and write on a book the document’s record.

The INM is a government office where the foreigners go to declare what are they doing in our country and for how long, there are some different kind of steps that a foreign have to do in order to keep their information in case of an alert with them.

On the other hand I’ve done some friends there. I already knew to Victor, who told me about the INM, and Grace, a friend that I invited to do the service with me. People that works there are really cool!!! So I’m glad to be there.

ok my friends see you next week,careful! ok and have lot of fun!!!!!!

No hay comentarios: