viernes, 25 de enero de 2008

How I spend my weekend...

My weekend starts on friday night, I usually go out to the beach with my boyfriend and friends. on saturaday morning I clean my room and whash the dirty clothes, and aruond 3:00 pm I finish and I prepaer a long bath, in the evening I go to the movies or shopping till I get starvin and go for the dinner, generally I come back home late at night and mom is already sleeping.

I love sunday because I just rest and watch few episodes of my favorite program or maybe sny movie and my boyfriend brings the breakfast!!!

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Mara,
You have very little in your blog. I'm sorry but you'll end up attending the SAC at this pace. Either you start doing something to fix this or you'll be in trouble.
Do you understand the message?